The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island have captured the imagination of thousands of visitors to NYC because of their significance as symbols of American freedom and opportunity. Discover the secrets of the origin, design, and construction of these iconic American destinations. Listen to the stories of immigrants who made their way through Ellis Island after a perilous and uncertain journey. Enjoy gorgeous and panoramic views of the Statue of Liberty and New York harbor before getting off at Liberty Island. Once on Liberty Island, enjoy outstanding views of NYC. Then, conclude your tour at Ellis Island.
● Uncover the secrets of two of the most iconic places in New York - the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
● Enjoy gorgeous and panoramic views of the Statue of Liberty and Lower Manhattan Skyline.
● Learn the struggles of Immigrants arriving in America including the harrowing health tests and screenings undergone at Ellis island.
● Take stunning photos of the Statue of Liberty and visit Liberty State Park Museum to learn the secrets behind the statue’s construction.
● Visit the National Immigration Museum and see artifacts and exhibits related to the arrival of immigrants.