Get into the spirit of the holiday season by visiting some of New York’s most vibrant, traditional holiday markets with their dizzying arrays of hand-crafted goods, local art, desserts, fashionable winter attire, traditional food, and warm Christmas drinks. Visit markets with hundreds of vendors offering goods unique to the season, view beautiful holiday lights, and gorgeous and unique department store window displays, and learn the story of Christmas in New York.
● Take part in New York's traditional Christmas markets and experience their magical atmosphere and warmth.
● Learn about St. Nicholas, the patron saint of New York, how his name evolved into Santa Claus, and the story of the famous New Yorker, Washington Irving, who contributed to the legend of Santa Claus.
● Observe the magnificent window displays at big department stores.
● Enjoy optional traditional Christmas food and warm drinks.
● Find unique gifts and handicrafts for all your friends and family.
● Visit the Christmas Cottage, the oldest Christmas Shop in New York City.
● Stop by the Bergdorf Goodman Window Display, the high-end New York City specialty store that has been a 5th Avenue staple for nearly a century.
● Rockefeller Center is a must for viewing the famous Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree and Skating rink.