Discover the financial and political roots of Wall Street, from the Native American origins of early trading in the Americas to the influences of European merchants and the rise of the American Financial system.
We explore the financial crises caused by stock market crashes, the impact of aggressive economic growth on diverse populations, and the rebirth of Lower Manhattan after the devastating events of 9/11. Meet the visionaries,, financial innovators, women pioneers, Robber Barons, and forgotten enslaved laborers who helped shape the history of Wall Street.
● Explore Bowling Green and the Alexander Hamilton Custom House (now the Museum of the American Indian).
● View the world-famous Charging Bull Statue and the Fearless Girl Statue
● Visit the heart of Wall Street to view sites like the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall and the Federal Reserve.
● View Trinity Church and Saint Paul’s Chapel.
● View the site of the former World Trade Center site and National September 11 Memorial & Museum.
● Discover the financial and political roots of Wall Street.
● Explore the financial crisis caused by financial panics and stock market crashes.